Thursday, February 27, 2014

All Nations...



And this agospel of the bkingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the cend come.

Luke 24:47 
And that arepentance and bremission of sins should becpreached in his name among all nations..

 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shallacome: and I will fill this house with bglory, saith the Lord of hosts.

For I aknow their bworks and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather call nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.

And I give unto you a commandment that then ye shall teach them unto all men; for they shall be ataught unto ball cnations, kindreds, tongues and people.

 2 Nephi 29:12 (in The Book of Mormon)
For behold, I shall speak unto the aJews and they shall bwriteit; and I shall also speak unto the Nephites and they shall cwriteit; and I shall also speak unto the other tribes of the house of Israel, which I have led away, and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto dall nations of the earth and they shall write it.





Ooooh the places you'll know in the DC South! 

So today I want to talk with you about how prophecy comes true. All through the scriptures it talks about how the gospel of Jesus Christ will be preached to ALL nations. All will hear and know and hear the words of Jesus Christ.







I think it is so cool to be a missionary and to see this come to pass as we meet and speak with so many amazing people from all over the world! SO I thought it would be fun to share a list of all the places of people I have met! I love the people here so much and I am so happy to be a missionary and share my love for the Gospel of Jesus Christ is so many of our Heavenly Father's children!

I know that we are all his children of a loving God and he wants us all to come home to live with him again. He is gathering his children in and hastening his work! I will share more on this one later but I thought it would be fun to put out!








*America 
*Ghana 
*Ethiopia
*Brazil 
*El Salvador
*Bolivia
*China
*Thailand 
*Germany
*Greece
*Iraq 
*Pakistan 
*India 
*Egypt 
*Vietnam 
*Korea 
*Mexico
*Philippines 
*Guatemala 
*Puerto Rico 
*Uganda 
*Afghanistan 
*Iran
*Nepal
*Peru
*Sierra leone
*Australia 
*England
*Turkey
*Canada 
*Senejal
*Nicaragua 
*Burkina Faso 
*Bhurma 
*Russia 
*Ukraine 
*Indonesia 
*France
*Quirdishstan
*Morocco  
*Sudan
*Cambodia 
*Ruanda





No comments:

Post a Comment